Monitored Pulse Fencing for High Security
Monitored pulse fencing (formerly known as electric fencing) provides a high security solution for premises such as power stations, vehicle storage, factories producing high value and/or sensitive products, data centres secure distribution centres and so on. Monitored pulse fence systems detect and deter would be intruders with a short, sharp, safe pulse. The custom build security solutions can be tailored to meet the requirements of end users from small commercial applications through to large enterprise level high security sites.
Procter Fencing Systems is a Certified Channel Partner for the sale, installation and maintenance of Gallagher Security perimeter systems. Gallagher Security is a technology leader in both access control and perimeter protection, producing solutions which are in use with national and local government, mining, military, commercial, industrial, healthcare, transportation and academic organisations worldwide.
The monitored pulse fence works by sending regulated electrical pulses along each fence channel with the returning pulses being monitored. All electric fence products are compliant to international safety and electromagnetic compatibility standards and Gallagher Code of Practice.
The Gallagher perimeter product range includes: software controlled (networked) and stand-alone perimeter security monitored pulse fencing, no-feel sensor technologies and integrations with complimentary 3rd party technologies.
Perimeter energiser and attack detection products - F Series fence controllers
The Gallagher F Series is a single energiser platform that does everything from simple, single fence zone protection to complex multi-controller, multi-technology, fully networked solutions.
Available in two variants, Gallagher's F Series Fence Controllers are the next generation in high-performance control for the Gallagher monitored pulse fence system.
F Series Fence Controllers deliver maximum intruder deterrent, superior detection capabilities and exceed global safety standards.
Monitored pulse fences can be fitted with sensors which can measure mechanical disturbances of a tensioned fence wire or vibration or movement of the fence structure all of which generate an alarm.
The Z10 tension sensor and Z20 disturbance sensor from Gallagher can be used with other Gallagher detection and deterrent technologies, creates a highly effective, layered, multi-technology perimeter solution.
The high-level integration of Gallagher's perimeter security system delivers full configuration, control and monitoring capability for multi-zone, multi-site perimeter security.
- Provides deterrence and fully monitored detection of potential intruders;
- A scalable networked perimeter security solution;
- Configure unlimited, uniquely identified fence zones to facilitate a fast, appropriate alarm response;
- Centralised monitoring and control of multiple remote sites;
- Single management system for central or distributed alarms management across multiple sites;
- Integrated imaging systems for visual record of events.
- This superior level of integration allows for the incorporation of a combination of any of the following:
- Perimeter security (electric fence and/or sensors)
- Electronic access control and PhotoID (wireless, data on card, wired and biometric fingerprint)
- Intruder alarms;
- Imaging systems (DVR, NVR, CCTV)
- Building management systems such as air conditioning and lighting.
- High Security: Vehicle storage
- Utilities: Power stations
- Retail | Sports & Recreation
- Industrial Units